Our Biodiversity Sampling Kits provide everything you need for rapid and reliable biodiversity assessments. Our kits include field sampling equipment, field sample containers with preservative, laboratory sample processing, DNA sequencing, bioinformatics, biostatistics and reporting. We have developed sampling kit solutions to suit projects of various sizes in terrestrial, aquatic and marine environments. Our convenient and consistent large-volume sampling methods ensure robust results. Applications include biodiversity monitoring, environmental impact assessment, biosecurity surveillance, natural capital valuation and more.
Biodiversity assessment solutions using our environmental sampling kits:
- Terrestrial soil or benthic sediment sampling kits from £210/sample.
- Freshwater sampling kits from £200/sample.
- High-volume marine sea water sampling kits from £370/sample.
Prices do not include VAT.
- We deliver ecogenomics biodiversity assessments quicker than using conventional techniques.
- Our sampling kits make fieldwork efficient and economical.
- Our laboratory has been purpose-built for efficient sample processing and analysis.
Why Applied Genomics?
We are the experts in designing real-world solutions for environmental genomics.
We have developed methods for large-volume environmental sampling that ensure comprehensive and robust biodiversity assessments.